This week…..on 55…..
The initial concept of 55 was: a) There was a ton of news that came out that weekend 2) it’s my favorite number (But Jeremy…I know). I would love to say the overwhelming positive response to it is a surprise, but it’s not. #Humble. I wanted to do something that would show CardNation who I really was. I really think that this does just that. So sit back and enjoy the modern day Mozart masterpiece that is……55.
P.S.-I like to exaggerate sometimes. Once again I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week.
1) The CardFam reunion yesterday was fun as always. Thanks to the Cardinal Hall Of Fame Café for hosting…or putting up with us once again. If you go there to eat I recommend the Ville Burger.
2) Great now I’m hungry
3) Hey @RussellAthBowl …..
5) Gets em every time……..
6) See you on the 28th ; )
7) I’m trying to think of another concept to debut on the site after the first of the year…I will be asking you guys to help me name it and maybe even the concept itself.
8) No Shawn I will not call it Bootymeat ft AD
9) I also will not put it on loop….you will have to do that sir…..I digress
10) We at CardinalSportsZone.com are proud to announce that our own Steve Rummage has been selected to become a Crystal Ball selector for 247 Sports. Big ups
12) not that kind of Ups…..smh
13) Props though
14) 4* WR Isaiah Ford, 3* OL Kavaris Harkless, 3* RB LJ Scott, 3* WR Cameron Polk & JUCO DE Trevon Young all visited the Cards this weekend. Stay tuned to the site to see how those visits went
15) P.S. I bet they go great