Check out these photos from the North Carolina game on Saturday. These were taken by Tim Haag. Follow him on twitter for more great pictures @UofLBirdsNest.
Photos by Tim Haag (@UofLBirdsNest)
I’m not going to say Anas Osama is my favorite Louisville Cardinal……but then again I’m not saying he isn’t either.
This week…..on 55…..
55 is not a state of mind or a way to live life your life…yet. It is a place to state facts and shoot down gripes. I have logged a ton of hours in this week at the factory. (I don’t really work in a….nevermind) Once again I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. Hope you enjoy. Or not…it’s cool.
1) The football team had a bye week, we did not lose however did not win
2) we still dropped in the poll 2 spots
3) We dropped 2 spots after beating USF by 31
4) UCF barely defeated USF this past week and jumped 2 spots
5) I despise UCF
6) The Men’s Basketball team looked to get back on track by defeating previously undefeated Southern Miss 69-38
7) Yes we held a grown mans team to 38 points for an entire game
8) We had 34 at halftime
9) Thx Kev. The Volleyball Cards have been on a roll as well going 18-0 in conference. Despite this the Cards are not even receiving votes in the AVCA Poll.
10) Four of their seven losses were to the number 3,11,13 & 17th ranked teams in the country early on in the season.