This is the Cardinal week in review 4/14/14:
First off, this is the first week without 55 in several months but we had a ton of news. We did see our first edition of 4YourInfo by Daryl though. From TrezL to the road sweep of then #7 Houston, here is the week in review.
MontrezL HarreLL has decided to come back for his Junior year. That makes us happy. Wayne Blackshear wiLL NOT leave and both wiLL be captains for next season. I beLieve once Chris announces his intentions that he wiLL aLso be named captain. Here’s every dunk from trezL this year…P.S. I know aLL the L’s don’t need to be capitaLized but who’s gonna stop meL?
Read what Steve had to say here
Tonight at 8pm on ESPN2, then from 9-10:30 on ESPNU the 2014 WNBA Draft will be held. Shoni Schimmel was one of only 12 people to be invited to the draft meaning she should be a first rounder. All Seniors from this class are eligible for the draft.
This week…..on 55…..We come to an end of an era. No more Luuuuuuuuuuuuke, Russ, Wichita or Van Beast. No more of this 4 year version of Boom. We will miss you and cherish this class like no other. We did get another NCAA title this week and the girls of boom are still rolling so there’s that. So here we go, here are the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55.
1) On Friday night, which seems like a week ago, UL Men’s basketball team lost to a team none of us like….
2) This happened though….
4) Yeah I know scoreboard…
6) All jokes aside….Thank you to the following guys
7) Russ Smith
9) Tim Henderson
11) Seriously, from the bottom of our hearts…Thank you!
12) I also expect this guy to leave:
13) If he leaves I wanna thank you too Montrezl “MegaTrezl” Harrell for bringing massive monster dunks back to the school synonymous for dunking
This week…..on 55…..
As we come down to the last few episodes of 55, it’s only fitting that the end of the basketball season is near too. I just wish there was something to talk about. Oh yeah…we get uk again! So in the spirit of revenge on those we despise more than Digger Phelps (I may have went too far) here are the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55.
1) On Thursday night we opened up our defense of the National Championship with a tough game vs the Manhattan Jaspers, coached by former Louisville asst coach Steve Masiello. I like to believe we played the basketball version of a game called chess. Rick didn’t want to embarrass Mass so we played tit-for-tat (lol) and won the game when we needed to. Played smothering defense as well.
3) Well that had the opposite effect than I intended
4) Nevertheless, we move onto our next conquest which are the mighty Billikens of Saint Louis. Top 10 team at times this year, former conference foes…what could scare us about the Billikens?
6) Oh yeah..That was creepy….in more ways then one
7) I digress
This week…..on 55…..
You know I normally start out the opening paragraph to 55 with a preview of what im going to talk about then end it with: Well here we go. Once again, I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55. But this week there is ONE ridiculous thing I have heard this week and it’s our UofL Men’s Basketball team being shafted with a 4 seed. So in that spirit…blah blah blah…this is 55.
1) I am going to start off 55 this week with Men’s tournament atrocity. Louisville is a 2, Wichita is in the toughest region and #25 SMU doesn’t even get in? Who is running this thing?
3) Oh….well, that..um, makes a little more sense then…Carry on
4) I digress
5) They placed us in a region with Duke, Michigan, uk and the undefeated Wichita State Shockers……This has got to be the biggest group of idiots since
7) They knew what they were talking about last year though…..smu
8) Yes I have decided to insert smu for smh in opposition of them being omitted from the NCAA Tourney….sure glad FU didn’t get left out.
9) Wordplay is FUn
10) Moving forward
This week…..on 55…..
I have decided instead of searching for different pics of the number 55, I would make this the official pic of 55 week in and week out. I would be up to viewer suggested pics also. If you see a pic that you would want included just private message it to me and it will be under consideration. This week has been an up and down week in the world of UofL Athletics, we will go into detail in a few. So this week we will talk ridiculous statements, wins, losses and Vince McMahon…maybe. Well here we go. Once again, I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55.
1) First off I want to wish my mom the speediest of recoveries. I almost didn’t write 55 this week due to the fact I had been at the hospital a ton and my mind had been on overload. But in the end, my mom needs something to read tonight! lol. Get well soon mom….love you!
3) Oh well
4) Moving forward
5) This week I purchased the WWE Network, now I know what some of you will say…that’s stupid…I don’t call your Breaking Bad and Dexter and Walking Dead stupid so don’t rain on my parade. I pay $9.99 a month and can watch unlimited VOD and I get every $60 ppv included in my monthly fee. So get over it….I’m saving money. Vince DM me so I can give you the details for compensation for promoting your product.
7) Well…..that’s not nice. And to think, I supported the XFL
9) Yeah you’re right Kobe…that was a lie
10) This week the Boy’s High School 6th & 7th Regional Tourney draw was decided
6th Region Tournament Draw
Bluegrass Basketball (@BluegrassBball) March 01, 2014
7th Region Tournament Draw
Bluegrass Basketball (@BluegrassBball) March 01, 2014
12) Good Luck young men and do the city proud!
13) Shout out to CSZ’s Justin Renck whose Holy Cross team had a great season and made some noise this year. It’s a building block for the future and next season they will make Regionals
15) My brother from another mother Terrance Farley’s (@VilleBlessed43) PRP team is still in the hunt for a state crown and we found out last week his Center Lamontrey Harris won 6th region Player of the Year. I know T has worked very hard with him since he joined the PRP staff this year. Congrats and good luck…until you play my alma-mater that is. lol
17) This week started off as a decent week in Cardinal Athletics. It was almost a tale of 2 months. Here’s what happened at the end of February…
18) On Tuesday the Baseball team won 6-0 over Eastern Illinois
19) The Men’s team whipped Temple 88-66 on Thursday
20) On Friday: Women’s Tennis beat EKU 6-1
21) Men’s Baseball defeated Toledo 6-2
22) Men’s Tennis beat Northwestern 5-2
23) Lastly on Friday the Men’s Track and Field team were in 1st in the AAC Championships after day 1 while the Women were 2nd….
24) Great week…until the Calendar turned to March Saturday as a different kind of March madness ensued
25) UL Baseball loses 6-2 to #17 IU on Saturday
26) Even though there was a very valiant effort by Montrezl and the Basketball Cards, late mistakes and lack of focus lead to a 72-66 loss to #21 Memphis team
27) The Men’s track team finished 2nd and women finished 5th
28) Sunday Men’s Tennis fell 5-2 to #2 Oklahoma
29) Can we go back to February?
30) There were a few bright spots on Saturday though
31) @UofLBaseball did follow the loss to IU with a 8-2 win over Toledo and Women’s Lacrosse upset #18 Denver and the #3 Women’s basketball team slapped Cincy 75-51
32) I guess we can’t win everything…
33) Wait….we can’t win everything?
34) I would hate to cheer for a team who thought they should win everything
36) I had a very interesting text convo today:
37) Me: What’s up man….Yall gonna get much snow?
38) Anonymous: We may have been swept by a non tourney team but you all got swept by a bubble team.
39) Me: What? You must have got your convos mixed up, I asked about the weather
40) Anonymous: Memphis won’t even make the NCAA Tourney
41) Me: So that’s a no on the snow?
42) Needless to say reality escapes some people….FYI this is the same guy who texted me after I tweeted out great win by UL tonight after the Temple game and said “Must suck to celebrate beating a team that has less than 12 wins” yeah karma sucks bro
43) I still refuse to treat him the way he treats me because I have friends and family who are rational that do cheer for uk and any statement I made would bunch them into that group
44) Speaking of one of my friends
47) I have it on good authority Corey used that same razor later in the evening
48) The new Women’s Basketball AP Poll came out today and the Cards remained steady at #3 (full poll here)
49) The Women have a huge Basketball game tonight vs #1 UConn. Good luck to the Women’s Basketball team. The score is currently 43-31 at the half
50) The Men’s AP Poll come out today and the Cards drop to 11 (full poll here)
51) The Men’s coaches Poll come out today and the Cards fell to 9 (full poll here)
52) Don’t forget to tune into the hottest Louisville sports show on the radio @TalkinNOIZ serving it up live from the Wendy’s studios. Hosted by Lloyd Spence, TalkinNOIZ comes on from 12:06-1 on 1080 am on the radio or access it from your iHeart app. CSZ’s own Steve Rummage is on every Monday and Thursday and the rest of us sprinkle in from time to time.
53) Russ is attacking the record books at UofL read the full story here
54) If the AAC Tourney started today, Steve shows us what that would look like here
55) Next week I will have much, much more….Thanks for all your prayers and concerns regarding my mom.
You can find the previous 15 Episodes of 55 by typing 55 in the CardinalSportszone.com search bar and clicking search
P.S.-Old Chicago Pizza is awesome!
P.S.S.-Congrats to my guy Raashaan on killing it on his road to completing his goals
P.S.S.S.S.- Everytime I feel down about Memphis I just go back to this….
Works every time….
Shoni Schimmel talks about her final season here
*some info taken from press releases, most from CSZ and my brain
This week…..on 55…..
In honor of the huge win yesterday vs #7 Cincy I thought I would go Throwback on you guys and honor one of my favorite 55′s (I can’t think of one other) Joseph N’Sima. This week on 55 is a little different as we have a guest writer. @LarleesWorld won the very first #First15 contest. I really hope you guys like the concept and if you don’t its all @LarleesWorld’s fault. That makes me feel better. This week we talk about big wins across the board for UofL Athletics. Well here we go. Once again, I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55.
The first 15 lines are brought to you buy @LarleesWorld….give him a follow on Twitter
1) What an honor to be the first honorary participant in the writing of the “first 15.” Thanks Jeremy!
*Editors note…I did NOT pay him to say that
P.S.- Where do I send the totally unrelated electronic funds transfer
2) Giving credit where credit is do, Jeff Walz and the Cards. Are they not a special team? A certain guard hits 2,000 points, and the recruiting success continues.
3) One of my favorite plays in a long time happened this week. Terry Rozier’s fake behind the back, wow. Brought back memories of LaBradford Smith…we have come so far!!
4) Some key football decommits, followed by a flurry of offers by Petrino and staff.
5) USA! USA! USA! The women’s and men’s hockey games are still bothering me.
6) Cardinal Baseball has started, with some great wins. If you haven’t been to a game, go soon. Nothing more fun, and affordable, than Cardinal Baseball.
7) We played Cincy on Saturday, I can’t put into words how badly I wanted to beat them..and we did!
8) If you shaved this week, stop reading now. #NoShaveTilDallas
9) I emailed Jeremy so I had proof I called the win against Cincy…Haters.
10) Montrezl Harrell decided Cincy wasn’t going to push him around again. He played like a man against the Bearcats…what a win.
11) Terry Rozier…enough said.
12) Russ Smith…you have to love the kid. This team in general showed some heart in Saturday’s game…bring on March. #RiseAndRepeat
15) Been a pleasure writing the first 15, maybe I can do it again someday.
Follow me at @LarleesWorld, shameless self plug… GO CARDS!!!!!!
Read the rest of this entry
This week…..on 55…..
In honor of MY beloved Steelers hiring former Steeler great Joey Porter…and because I couldn’t find any new 55 pics…I have dedicated the title pic to you Joey Porter. Congrats! On the job not being the header on 55, or both, whatever. This week on 55 we discuss long layoffs, an all seeing being in CardNation and much, much more. Well here we go. Once again, I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55.
1) We shall start off this week with a little Football talk. Tae Thibodeaux signed with UofL on Wednesday. The 6’1 267 pound Defensive Tackle is a much needed addition to the 2014 recruiting class. Read more here
2) Also this past weekend the Cards had a ton of visitors. Headed by David Moala, Pio Vatuvei for officials and Emmitt Smith and compamy here for junior day. Read more about Pio and Moala here
3) It was announced that all of the Spring practices will be open to the public leading up to the annual Spring game on April 11. Here is the full schedule:
4) Henry Famurewa Tweeted this out on Saturday:
5) Straight Fire………..
6) On to Basketball
7) “This has been the longest wait ever between games! At least we get to play tomorrow.”
8) “No we don’t”
10) Snowmageddon, patent pending, probably not, pushed UofL’s game vs storied rival Temple over to Friday night AKA Valentines Day. No worries as the Cards dispatched their rivals 82-58. Montrezl Harrell had a career high 22 points and with his 6 dunks, pulled within one dunk of the single season dunk record set by Chane Behanan. Surely he would shatter that vs Rutgers….
12) Because he would only get one dunk Sunday night vs storied rival Rutgers during a 102-54 stomping of Rutgers at home in the YUM! Lead by Luke Hancock’s 25 points (6 threes), Rozier’s 4 threes which led to an overall season high 16 3 point baskets made, it gave very few opportunities for Trezl to be Trezl. Worry not as the very next dunk breaks the record.
13) Also evidentally ESPN likes to call every team we play a storied rival
This week…..on 55…..
Additions, Subtractions, Super Bowl & JC Penneys? Yeah I try to cover it all. From people going crazy on me to signing day to the omission of a certain someone, it’s here. A powerful and swift campaign swept twitter last Tuesday and you know what? It worked. Well here we go. Once again, I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55
That is a pic of my Doss Jersey in case you were wondering, if you weren’t then I challenge your existence
2) Louisville First, Cards FOREVER….never forget
3) Hopefully some of the recruits out there who are still deciding pay attention to this
4) Speaking of recruits
5) Trumaine Washington
6) That’s how you show love guys! Click here for more on Trumaine
7) LuKayus Mcneil (click here for more)
Just committed to the university of Louisville. 🏈—
(@lukayus) February 02, 2014
8) Charles Standberry (click here for more) No tweets from today
9) Quincy McKinney
10) So for all of you guys that doubted coach P, we just jumped up into the top 35-40 when some of ya’ll said we would be 70th
12) I tried to tell them Shaq
This week…..on 55…..
The tenth episode of 55. Oh how time flies. It seems like it was just yesterday that you were nothing more than just an idea in my head. I just can’t believe how fast you have grown. Before long we will celebrate your 21st. I can’t talk about this right now. Sorry. Moving on. I know what you are saying…Jeremy has finally lost it, or dude it’s just a story. You would be right either way. I am just glad that this week it was not as eventful as last week and that I will be able to take time out to make fun of Shawn once again….I feel like I neglected him. Poor lil guy. Well here we go. Once again, I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55
1) Mark Schlabach has once again released his “Way too early Top 25″ for college football this upcoming season. Check out where he ranks the Cards here
2) He also ranked Texas…..there goes his credibility with me
3) Sorry Charlie
4) Still a little salty………
5) Saturday Preston Brown & Hakeem Smith played in the East-West Shrine game. Both played well but evidently nobody cared enough to post tackling stats on any site anywhere….
7) Oh great SpongeBob is back…..anyways
8) The University of Louisville has purchased the Cardinal Club, an 18-hole championship golf course and 212-acre complex in Simpsonville, Ky. which serves as home to the U of L men’s and women’s golf teams. The facility will be rebranded as the University of Louisville Golf Club
9) It really was long overdue….great purchase by the University
10) Louisville midfielder Charlyn Corral was selected to the National Soccer Coaches Association of America Scholar All-America Team the NSCAA announced on Wednesday
11) Sources tell me…..Shawn wears Underroos……Finally a Shawn joke!!!!!!!
12) Sorry bud…I felt I had neglected you. Moving forward
This week…..on 55…..
Once again I figured on having a pretty uneventful week. Name a new coach, get our recruits lined up and on board with the new staff and carry on. Boy was I wrong. In this weeks 55 I have so much info I may not be able to put a lot of pictures in, or joke on Shawn during the monologue. (Sorry Pal) From Old friends to new ones and commitments given and taken away, this has been quite the week. So sit down and buckle up because this week’s episode is sure to take you on an emotional roller-coaster of a ride.
So once again, I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This is….55
1) Poona Ford de-committed
2) Chris Nelson de-committed
3) BOTH are now considering Texas
4) Thanks Charlie…..glad you are not cut like that
6) Sorry Charlie……
7) George Rushing de-committed from the Cards also as well as Isaiah Ford….hopefully both can find their way back home to the ‘Ville
8) It has been rumored that current Purdue U (PU for short) RB Dalyn Dawkins may be trying to find his way back home. It was a shame that Charlie didn’t recruit the in-state kids more than he did. More on this later…
9) He stated in an interview after being hired at Texas that he was glad to be in a state that has talent to recruit….or something along those lines. Classy move Chuck
10) Almost as classy as what he says during the following interview…..
12) Yep you heard him right, he was job hunting before our bowl game….SMH Read the rest of this entry
This week…..on 55…..
We celebrated our birthday at CSZ (got 0 cake) and watched the Cards dominate their bowl game after falling a little flat during the basketball game. I really hope you guys love this feature. I really do do (hehe) this for you guys. If it’s a hit then awesome and if only 10 people see it (yeah right) then so be it. But alas, it is the time of the week I love, 55 time. As we say goodbye to 2013: The Year Of The Card and say hello to 2014, YOTC pt 2. Once again I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week.
1) CardinalSportszone.com turned 2 years old on Wednesday. Once again I couldn’t begin to tell Steve, Justin, & Daryl what this site means to me and how proud I am to call them teammates…..what a way to go out…..sorry Teddy flashbacks
2) 1 more year! 1 more year!
3) Hopefully CardinalSportszone.com will have many, many more years
4) I am gonna tackle football first. Saturday evening the Cards disposed of the Miami Hurricanes 36-9. Teddy Bridgewater threw three touchdown passes and ran for another score on Saturday night in the Russell Athletic Bowl. He threw for a career high 447 yards
5) Teddy come back…..
7) He gone
8) I digress
9) Junior wideout DeVante Parker had 9 catches for 142 yards and a TD. His 12th TD of the season ties Ibn Green’s 1998 mark and puts him just 5 away from Ibn’s career mark
10) DeVante come back…..
11) Kicker John Wallace outscored Miami by himself, threw a punch and laid the wood in a very eventful game for the kicker
12) Switching gears this also happened Saturday:
13) OK back to football
This week…..on 55…..
We prepare for what is a very special week here at CSZ, our two year anniversary on Wednesday. We have went through highs and lows, team members and a little adversity. One thing that hasn’t changed is the core of this group and that we are awesome. We added rising star Daryl Foust in mid 2013 and expect a huge 2014 out of her. We have a lot of things to be proud of at CSZ and I’m proud we made it to 2014. I promise that we will continue to entertain you and that I will continue to write 55 until I have nothing left to say……..Sorry waiting for pigs to fly. Once again I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week.
1) On Saturday students at FIU dressed in crew wear and shouted Teddy sucks before tipoff……
2) They know this is basketball…
3) and that Teddy doesn’t suck….
4) And that they are not Miami?
6) prolly not…heres the photo though
8) yeah I don’t see Gilligan but I do see the Skipper
9) Card fans, I implore you to go check out our guy Lloyd Spence on @TalkinNoiz. The crew from CSZ are on every Thursday in our attempt to bring the NOIZ. Justin and Steve both represented for us last week. Steve will be on for the Monday, December 30th show to talk Russell Athletic and how the Basketball team fared in Lexington….Can’t wait….I hate that I immediately thought about Bart Scott
11) Shoni Schimmel rose to the occasion on Saturday leading the way against No. 11 Colorado and wound up with a season-high 30 points, including 13 on 16 free throws, in No. 7 Louisville’s 69-62 win over the Buffaloes.
12) You guys, Coach Walz said we had something special here at the ‘Ville and I believe him
Last week the Cards had a tough Saturday night game against the mighty Houston Cougars. This week the arch-rival Memphis Tigers. Louisville leads the overall series 23-19. UL’s record vs Memphis at home is 12-9 with the Cards winning 9 out of the last 10 at home since 1986. These two teams last met in 2010 with the Cards winning 56-0. The winning margin at home during the 10 game streak other than that game was only 95. Since 2000 the Cards are 3-0 at home winning by an average of 34.3 ppg. Drastic compared to the 5-0 run in the 90′s which we won by 13 combined points. The line for tomorrow is 23.5 with the over/under is at under 43.5. Memphis has only defeated us 3 times overall in the past 18 attempts dating back to 1988. Here is what CSZ thinks the final score will be and how Teddy Bridgewater will fair against Memphis:
Daryl (@Darylfoust4): 399 3 TD 27-3 UL win
Jeremy (@Jeremy_CSZ): 378 yards 4 TD 41-3 UL win
Justin (@JRVille25): 275 yards 3 TD 35-13 UL win
Steve (@Stiz_CSZ): 420 yards 4 TD 48-7 UL win
P.S. Here is the official intro video for this year
55. Not just a random number to me. It’s a number that has followed me around my life. It was always my number in any sports I played. Whenever I create players on games they are always 55. It’s the number that comes after 54. One day I hope to live to see the age of 55. All valid points. Today I monitored twitter a little more than often and noticed that its getting as bad as Facebook there. So many things going down in one day. So many gripes, so many issues. So I decided to put down a list of 55 things I observed today. Here we go in no particular order.
Last week the Cards had a bye week and after a grueling time for us fans since our last game @ USF, tonight we get UCONN. The overall series is tied 2-2. UL average points vs UCONN away is 26.5 and UCONN is averaging 24.75 in this series at home. The line for tonight is 28 with the over/under is at under 49.5. Here is what CSZ thinks the final score will be and how Heisman hopeful Teddy Bridgewater will fair against UCONN:
Daryl (@Darylfoust4): 378 yards 4 TD 39-10 UL win
Jeremy (@Jeremy_CSZ): 437 yards 4 TD 55-3 UL win
Justin (@JRVille25): 323 yards 3 TD 38-0 UL win
Steve (@Stiz_CSZ): 410 yards 4 TD 48-7 UL win
P.S. This is how excited I was earlier since we hadn’t played forever:
Last week the Cards fell to UCF and then in the polls. This week the Cards get the tough task of traveling to Tampa to take on USF. If you look at the stats this should be a cake walk for Louisville. However the Cards have troubles competing in Tampa despite ranking or record going an astonishing 1-4 in Tampa with the Cards taking the last two to tie the overall series up at 5-5. The current line is Louisville by 21 and an over/under of Under 50 which comes out to a final score of UL-35 USF-14. USF’s Kicker has scored 37 points this year with the rest of the offense scoring 34 and defense 24. ouch. Here is what CSZ thinks the final score will be and how Heisman hopeful Teddy Bridgewater will fair against USF:
Daryl (@Darylfoust4): 305 yards, TD. Score: 37-6
Jeremy (@Jeremy_CSZ): 320 yards, 3 TD. Score 42-6
Justin (@JRVille25): 280 yards, 3 TD. Score 34-3
Steve (@Stiz_CSZ) : 285 yards, 2 TD. Score 38-3
This week we leave you with something that there are just no words for……enjoy!
CSZ Forecast: Rutgers
Tonight is without a shadow of a doubt the biggest game on our schedule. Rutgers is the highest ranked team we will play in the regular season and have beaten Arkansas and lost in OT to ranked Fresno State. They may have the best defense we will see this season and do have the best return game we will see this season led by Janarion Grant. The current spread ranges from 16.5-19.5 and the over/under is at under 55. Here is what CSZ thinks the final score will be and how Heisman hopeful Teddy Bridgewater will fair against the Scarlet Knights:
Daryl: 31-21 UL, Teddy will go for 316 yards and 3 TD
Jeremy: 48-13 UL, Teddy throws for 340 and 3 TD
Justin: 49-17 UL, Teddy passes for 333 yards and 4 TD’s
Steve: 52-24 UL, Teddy goes 360 & 4 TD
This week is the week we all have been waiting for……College Football. The feeling in the air, the sound of the big hits and the adrenaline rush from big plays are all things I have been anticipating since I left New Orleans. This week I sat down and thought to myself, do people want to see the same stories on all the blogs or do they want to see something different, their story? I started to email, text and DM some of the most knowledgeable members of CardNation I know. One by one they answered back and it made for some really good stories. Today I thought I would try something different for the series but yet the same really. People forget at times that some of the biggest fans of the University of Louisville are us, the members of CSZ. So to cap off the series we will bring you the thoughts Justin ( @JRVille25 ), Steve ( @Stiz_CSZ ), Paige ( @PaigeS_502 ), Daryl ( @Darylfoust4 ) and myself ( @Jeremy_CSZ ). We hope you have enjoyed this series as much as we have.
Thanks CardNation & Enjoy!