This week…..on 55…..
Additions, Subtractions, Super Bowl & JC Penneys? Yeah I try to cover it all. From people going crazy on me to signing day to the omission of a certain someone, it’s here. A powerful and swift campaign swept twitter last Tuesday and you know what? It worked. Well here we go. Once again, I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55
That is a pic of my Doss Jersey in case you were wondering, if you weren’t then I challenge your existence
2) Louisville First, Cards FOREVER….never forget
3) Hopefully some of the recruits out there who are still deciding pay attention to this
4) Speaking of recruits
5) Trumaine Washington
6) That’s how you show love guys! Click here for more on Trumaine
7) LuKayus Mcneil (click here for more)
8) Charles Standberry (click here for more) No tweets from today
9) Quincy McKinney
10) So for all of you guys that doubted coach P, we just jumped up into the top 35-40 when some of ya’ll said we would be 70th
12) I tried to tell them Shaq
3 Star WR/DB TJ Foster told CSZ today that he has not heard from the Louisville coaching staff as of yet (part of which could have to do with a phone number change on his part) but still remains Committed to Louisville. At 6’2 Foster could be a lethal addition to Petrino’s wide open offense. Foster made a point to say “I love the spread offense!!” so the fit is there for sure. Also the addition of Foster could open up the South Carolina pipeline which could be vital heading into the ACC.
Foster isn’t the only prospect that hasn’t heard from the coaching staff. As Justin Renck posted earlier 4* Safety Nilijah Bellew and others are yet to hear from the new head Coach. Don’t be alarmed just yet though, this is normal in the process of changing coaches and we expect all of the current commits to hear from the staff in the next day or so.
You Can follow TJ Foster on Twitter @TjFoster2