This week…..on 55…..We come to an end of an era. No more Luuuuuuuuuuuuke, Russ, Wichita or Van Beast. No more of this 4 year version of Boom. We will miss you and cherish this class like no other. We did get another NCAA title this week and the girls of boom are still rolling so there’s that. So here we go, here are the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55.
1) On Friday night, which seems like a week ago, UL Men’s basketball team lost to a team none of us like….
2) This happened though….
4) Yeah I know scoreboard…
6) All jokes aside….Thank you to the following guys
7) Russ Smith
9) Tim Henderson
11) Seriously, from the bottom of our hearts…Thank you!
12) I also expect this guy to leave:
13) If he leaves I wanna thank you too Montrezl “MegaTrezl” Harrell for bringing massive monster dunks back to the school synonymous for dunking
On Wednesday I did as I normally do and reached out to CardNation. I love to reach out and let you guys be a part of the site. It is a site built for fans by fans. I know what I think will happen on Friday but I wanted to get some different opinions. This time I did things a little different. I asked for a member of the bbn to help out also. I asked one member from each storied fan base to send me a story on why their team would win. I was quite pleased with the results. @Jgro11 stepped up for the Cards and @mathboywonder stepped up for uk. I hope you enjoy their outlooks on Friday’s epic Battle Of The Bluegrass.