Courtesy of Louisville Lacrosse Camp Info
The University of Louisville Lacrosse team added two graduate transfers today. Hope Herline and Molly Marshall from Furman, each player will have one year of eligibility. These are two huge pick ups that will add to both the offensive and defensive side of the game. Welcome to The ‘Ville ladies!
After a long hiatus I am back to bring you the week n review. Thanks for all that helped by praying for my family in a time of need. With that being said here is you Cardinal week in review from 4/28 through 5/6
University of Louisville freshman Robert Geibel of the men’s golf team finished in a tie for fourth place at American Athletic Conference Men’s Golf Championship on Tuesday in Palm Harbor. Louisville finished in a tie for 5th for the team title finishing 12 shots off of the lead. This finish has landed them a spot in the NCAA tournament for just the 7th time in team history in team competition. They will be the 9th seed in the Auburn regional which runs from May 15th-17th at the Auburn University club. This is the first team appearance for the team since 2009.
This week…..on 55…..
We talk about huge basketball wins, Women’s Basketball advancing to the AAC tourney final, Sr night and the end of 55? And much, much more. Well here we go. Once again, I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55.
1) For all that have been asking, Mom got out of the hospital this weekend, your prayers were appreciated and mine were answered. Thank you guys so much…..
2) Saturday was Sr night for the winningest Senior class in UofL Men’s Basketball history….Thanks go out to each and every one of you guys.
3) Here is a personal thanks to each of you individually
5) Tim Henderson: Wichita…the kid got a nickname! Without a doubt the 2nd biggest inspiration during the tourney run last year behind Kevin Ware. This guy was always underappreciated by the fanbase and always worked so hard.
He got in and extended our title run with 2 shots that will go down in Louisville history. Tim, as one of your biggest skeptics the first 2.5 years I wanna say thank you for all you have done. Maybe this year we can use some more Wichita magic!
7) Stephan Van Treese: SVT, SVB, VAN BEAST, Big Hustle. The man of many nicknames for many UL fans. One of the few guys that I can remember who gave his all every single play. Another key factor to our success. You need a hustle play and he will take care of it for you.
A member of one of the most troubled recruiting classes we have had along side of Swop, Marra & Buckles…Siva was fine as we know…SVT decided to come back this year and make it count and boy did we ever need him. Big Hustle, to you I salute you sir!
9) Luke Hancock: Lukeeeeeeeeeee (11 e’s because he is #11, duh) Luke is without a shadow of a doubt the most impactful transfer I can remember with Clifford Rozier being my #1 prior. The guy who single handedly turned around the NCAA title game after we got Spike’d (I still don’t believe it).
and just like that, and a Trezl dunk, in a blink of an eye Louisville came back to beat Michigan for it’s 3rd NCAA title. Thank you to the M.O.P. of the NCAA Final Four Luke Hancock. After losing his dad and playing for our country this past summer, Luke looks like he’s in Luke Tourney form from last year. Thanks again Luke….you will be remembered forever….