Here’s pricing for this weekend’s regional at Jim Patterson Stadium.
2017 NCAA REGIONAL – LOUISVILLE, KY. – TICKET INFORMATION
- On sale now by ordering online at GoCards.com
- Available in-person or by phone starting Tuesday 9 a.m. ET
- Reserved Chairback: $70
- College Student (with ID): $45
- On sale starting Thursday 9 a.m. ET
- Available online at GoCards.com or in-person (no phone orders) at Louisville Cardinals Ticket Office at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium
- Tickets will be available at Jim Patterson Stadium starting Friday at noon ET
- Reserved Chairback: $15
- Berm/General Admission: $10
- College Student (with ID): $5
And as a reminder, here’s the schedule:
2017 NCAA Baseball Louisville Regional Schedule
Friday, June 2 | (TV: ESPN3)
Game 1: No. 2 Oklahoma vs. No. 3 Xavier – 2 p.m.
Game 2: No. 1 Louisville vs. No. 4 Radford – 6 p.m.
Saturday, June 3 | (TV: ESPN3)
Game 3: Game 1 Loser vs. Game 2 Loser – Noon
Game 4: Game 1 Winner vs. Game 2 Winner – 7 p.m.
Sunday, June 4 | (TV: ESPN3)
Game 5: Game 3 Winner vs. Game 4 Loser – 1 p.m.
Game 6: Game 5 Winner vs. Game 4 Winner – 7 p.m.
Monday, June 5 | (TV: ESPN3) – If necessary
Game 7: Game 6 Loser vs. Game 6 Winner – 7 p.m.
Louisville was named the #7 National seed & just as we assumed were matched up with Lexington in the Supers. The Cardinals will play Fri-Sun schedule. Here is the full slate of games in the Louisville regional.
The fine people at Athlon’s have put out their list of top duos for College Basketball/Football Head Coaches.
1. Michigan State
Football: Mark Dantonio
Basketball: Tom Izzo
Here’s what makes up an elite coaching tandem: In four of the last five seasons, the football team has reached a major bowl (two Cotton Bowls, a Rose Bowl and Capital One Bowl) in the same season the basketball team reached the Sweet 16 or better. Since Jan. 2014 alone, Michigan State has accounted for:
• A Rose Bowl win and Big Ten football championship,
• An Elite Eight appearance and Big Ten tournament championship,
• A Cotton Bowl win,
• A Final Four and
• A College Football Semifinal appearance and Big Ten title.
ESPN released a list of their top Basketball/Football tandems in college sports. Being an all-around athletics program is something we take a lot of pride in at the University of Louisville. Basketball team are coming off of a National Championship a few years ago and the football team coming off of multiple bowl victories. I think we are ranked a few spots too low but am happy overall with the perception just a few days into the Petrino era. Louisville was ranked the 5th best program for the 2 sports. Check out the full list below!