When Bobby Petrino was brought back to coach the University of Louisville we all knew it was a matter of time before he got a roster full of “his guys.” Recruiting has really started to pick up and people are noticing. ESPN’s Tom Vanhaaren wrote a great piece about it. Enjoy … Read the rest of this entry
– As seen here earlier on CSZ, Poona Ford decommitted from Louisville this morning. Despite Twitter rumors, Poona was wavering on his commitment status before Charlie left. This was no surprise and no coach would have been able to solidify this commitment but Charlie.
– It was rumored that Daniel Gresham, former Texas commit, was all but lost once Charlie left but the following tweet gave us hope:
@DanielGresham33 Protected Tweets 12h
I’m kinda getting excited about Petrino
So there is that…..
– Also with the coaching changes going on around the country, don’t be shocked to see a few guys come back home
– I was told this morning by a reliable source that both Damarcus Smith & Ace Wales will be applying for hardship transfers so they can come home. You got the feeling that neither ever wanted to be anywhere else but Teddy coming forced D.S. out and late with his commitment screwed Ace. interesting to see where this goes.
– Last but not least there is at least one SEC guy who is pondering coming home….Can’t say who but they would be a great get
It is a very busy time in the world of basketball recruiting. If you try to keep up with it, you will hear so many different names and schools, it may be overwhelming. This is why we give you the list of who the Cards have as their top priorities, so you don’t have to keep up with everyone.
Listed below are the links to our updated 2013 and 2014 pages. We have listed the players, along with their rankings from Scout, Rivals, and ESPN. We also have videos for almost every player.
Keep in mind that on Monday evening, our recruiting expert, Steve, will release a more detailed blog to catch you up even more with the recruiting scene. He will tell you a little about the players, who he thinks the Cards have the best chances at getting, and who his personal favorites are. So that will be a good one to look out for! Until then, check these out!