Check out this weeks episode of LiveWith55! Tonight we talked asked CardNation to come together and promote positivity with us. We had an over the air pep-rally, a roundtable of pros and were joined by world-renowned comic Spike Davis. Paige Sherrard, Daryl Foust, Jacob Pratt called in and we had a round table discussion. Former Cards Marques Maybin, Alvin Sims & Samaki Walker call in….kinda. We went over next weeks show schedule, opening day for baseball, TWICA plus much more on LiveWith55!
If you want to listen to the LiveWith55 podcast do the following:
This week…..on 55…..We come to an end of an era. No more Luuuuuuuuuuuuke, Russ, Wichita or Van Beast. No more of this 4 year version of Boom. We will miss you and cherish this class like no other. We did get another NCAA title this week and the girls of boom are still rolling so there’s that. So here we go, here are the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55.
1) On Friday night, which seems like a week ago, UL Men’s basketball team lost to a team none of us like….
2) This happened though….
4) Yeah I know scoreboard…
6) All jokes aside….Thank you to the following guys
7) Russ Smith
9) Tim Henderson
11) Seriously, from the bottom of our hearts…Thank you!
12) I also expect this guy to leave:
13) If he leaves I wanna thank you too Montrezl “MegaTrezl” Harrell for bringing massive monster dunks back to the school synonymous for dunking