This week…..on 55…..
Additions, Subtractions, Super Bowl & JC Penneys? Yeah I try to cover it all. From people going crazy on me to signing day to the omission of a certain someone, it’s here. A powerful and swift campaign swept twitter last Tuesday and you know what? It worked. Well here we go. Once again, I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55
That is a pic of my Doss Jersey in case you were wondering, if you weren’t then I challenge your existence
2) Louisville First, Cards FOREVER….never forget
3) Hopefully some of the recruits out there who are still deciding pay attention to this
4) Speaking of recruits
5) Trumaine Washington
6) That’s how you show love guys! Click here for more on Trumaine
7) LuKayus Mcneil (click here for more)
8) Charles Standberry (click here for more) No tweets from today
9) Quincy McKinney
10) So for all of you guys that doubted coach P, we just jumped up into the top 35-40 when some of ya’ll said we would be 70th
12) I tried to tell them Shaq
The University of Louisville will serve as the host institution of a regional site for the 2014 NCAA Division I Women’s Basketball Championship to be played March 29 and April 1, 2014 at the KFC Yum! Center. This will be the first time Louisville has hosted an NCAA Women’s Basketball Regional. U of L has hosted the first- and second-rounds in 2013 at the KFC Yum! Center and in 2010 at Freedom Hall. Louisville and the KFC Yum! Center will also host the second- and third-rounds of the 2015 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship. Further information on the event, including ticket availability, will be announced on Nov 1. Louisville is one of four regional sites in 2014 which will each feature four teams competing for a spot in the 2014 Final Four held in Nashville, Tenn.