This week…..on 55…..
55 is not a state of mind or a way to live life your life…yet. It is a place to state facts and shoot down gripes. Once again I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. I worked nine straight 10+ hour days, however on my off day I think of you, my people. (Who am I…. Gandhi? maybe)
maybe not….enjoy….or not….whatevs..
1) First thing I want to say is Forget you Santa!!!!!! I told you that you were going down!!!
2) Not the real Santa though, Loooooooove Yoooooooou
3) The Cards had played UC a total of 52 times dating back to 1922 going into last year’s game with 0 overtime games…..We have now competed in and won 2 straight
4) UC Pres Santa J Ono asked for everyone to not you the letter L on Thursday December the 5th…..To that I respond WE WIN _OSERS
5) Oh we__
6) I forgot it’s not the 5th anymore….I digress
7) The Women’s Volleyball season abruptly ended Friday with a sweep to former conference foe and rival Marquette
8) Oddly enough the AAC doesn’t hold a conference tournament for Volleyball
9) I hate the AAC
10) Ha Take that AAC!
11) Oh we__
12) I keep forgetting
What is your favorite memory from the Keg of Nails series?—
CardinalSportsZone (@CardSportsZone) December 05, 2013
By: Paige Sherrard
Although both schools are known more for an intense basketball rivalry, the University of Louisville and University of Cincinnati have a football rivalry that has stretched the span of three conferences. Believed to be the University of Louisville’s oldest football rivalry, the Louisville versus Cincinnati football game never fails to be a great game.