Louisville opened the week as a 7-point road dog for its matchup against Wake Forest on Saturday at 12:30 pm. The game will air on ESPN3. The current O/U is 61. I am going with the under on this one at 52.
Here are a few stats and facts leading into Saturday’s matchup:
- The Cards lead the overall series 6-2. The Cards won the first 4 then dropped 2 and then won 2.
- With Wake ranked Louisville is 1-0 against the Demon Deacons.
- With Louisville ranked the Cards are 2-0 against Wake Forest.
- With both teams unranked Louisville is 2-2
- When both teams are ranked Louisville is 1-0 (07 Orange Bowl)
Stay tuned for line updates throughout the week. Go Cards Beat Wake!