Bovada Heisman Odds 9-5-17: Guess Who?
He wasn’t supposed to be here according to the experts. He wasn’t a top 5 QB or top 10 CFB player. The more things change, the more they remain the same. After Game 1 there’s a new favorite who there’s nothing new about. The returning, reigning, defending Heisman Trophy winner (Paul Hey man voice) is back on top of the odds books for now. He ran roughshod throughout last season being so impressive that 3 straight losses, including one to UK, couldn’t run down Lamar’s Heisman resume. Don’t worry, there weren’t many people that could. Here are the odds for this year’s Heisman Trophy race after week one. You have a feeling that only Lamar can stop Lamar from making history once again.
Odds to Win the 2017 Heisman Trophy
- Lamar Jackson (QB Louisville)+400
- Sam Darnold (QB USC)+600
- Baker Mayfield (QB Oklahoma)+700
- Josh Rosen (QB UCLA)+800
- Saquon Barkley (RB Penn State)+900
- Jalen Hurts (QB Alabama)+900
- Mason Rudolph (QB Oklahoma State)+900
- JT Barrett (QB Ohio State)+1400
- Derrius Guice (RB LSU)+1600
- Bo Scarbrough (RB Alabama)+2000
- Jake Browning (QB Washington)+2000
- Nick Chubb (RB Georgia)+2500
- Trace McSorley (QB Penn State)+2500
- Jarrett Stidham (QB Auburn)+3300
- Derwin James (S FSU)+4000
- Nick Fitzgerald (QB Mississippi State)+4000
- Kamryn Pettway (RB Auburn)+4000
- Luke Falk (QB Washington State)+5000
Posted on September 5, 2017, in Cardinal Athletics, Football, Louisville Athletics and tagged #HeismanTrophy, #L1C4, @lj_era8, @UofLFootball, bovada, Go Cards, lamar jackson. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.