More great news coming out of Minnesota. Teddy Bridgewater could be activated as soon as this week, with a start not far behind! We here at Cardinal Sports Zone continue to wish him a speedy and full recovery and look forward to seeing him in action again soon!
Teddy Bridgewater spoke to the media today for this first time since returning to practice. Listen to what he has to say below!
In some much needed good news, the Minnesota Vikings announced today that Teddy has been clear to start practicing! We, here at CSZ, look forward to watching his comeback!
Photo Courtesy of David Lee Hartlage/Courier Journal
The Sports Gods have not graced us UofL fans with much good news these past 2 weeks, but they have chosen to grace us with some today.
Teddy Bridgewater, per ESPN reporter Chris Mortensen, has been cleared to return to practice for the Vikings.
That’s not the end of the good news. Per Ian Rapoport, the national insider for the NFL Network and NFL.com, the Vikings are looking to activate Teddy this week or next week from the Physically Unable to Perform list. The Vikings anticipate Teddy will play this year, according to Rapoport. There is no mention of what game is being targeted for Teddy’s return.
Finally, some great news for UofL fans. We all love Teddy and can’t wait to see him on the field again.
We have an update from ESPN’s Chris Mortensen.
Teddy gets to start practice Wednesday! The great news got even better in regards to Teddy. Here’s hoping we UofL fans get to see him in game action soon.
In some much needed good news for Cardnation, the Vikings are hoping for Teddy to be back practicing next week! He will be evaluated Monday to determine if he can move forward. We here at CSZ, continue to wish Teddy all of the best during his recovery.
NFL Sunday’s are back! As you prepare for a day of football, chili, queso and some adult beverages, keep an eye out for some familiar faces. Thanks to to our guy Kelly Dickey AKA
@RealCardGame for this easy to follow list of every former cardinal playing on Sundays now. Take a look below!
Almost a year after suffering a horrific knee injury, Teddy Bridgewater is doing everything he can to see the field again. Vikings’ head coach Mike Zimmer said that “all the reports he has heard have been positive.” You can see the full report below.
This week…..on 55…..
We celebrated our birthday at CSZ (got 0 cake) and watched the Cards dominate their bowl game after falling a little flat during the basketball game. I really hope you guys love this feature. I really do do (hehe) this for you guys. If it’s a hit then awesome and if only 10 people see it (yeah right) then so be it. But alas, it is the time of the week I love, 55 time. As we say goodbye to 2013: The Year Of The Card and say hello to 2014, YOTC pt 2. Once again I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week.
1) CardinalSportszone.com turned 2 years old on Wednesday. Once again I couldn’t begin to tell Steve, Justin, & Daryl what this site means to me and how proud I am to call them teammates…..what a way to go out…..sorry Teddy flashbacks
2) 1 more year! 1 more year!
3) Hopefully CardinalSportszone.com will have many, many more years
4) I am gonna tackle football first. Saturday evening the Cards disposed of the Miami Hurricanes 36-9. Teddy Bridgewater threw three touchdown passes and ran for another score on Saturday night in the Russell Athletic Bowl. He threw for a career high 447 yards
5) Teddy come back…..
7) He gone
8) I digress
9) Junior wideout DeVante Parker had 9 catches for 142 yards and a TD. His 12th TD of the season ties Ibn Green’s 1998 mark and puts him just 5 away from Ibn’s career mark
10) DeVante come back…..
11) Kicker John Wallace outscored Miami by himself, threw a punch and laid the wood in a very eventful game for the kicker
12) Switching gears this also happened Saturday:
13) OK back to football