The University of Louisville Men’s Basketball team has scheduled their very first Pro Day for October 7th as reported by Evan Daniels with Scout.com. It will be divided up into two practices and head coach Rick Pitino has already said they will be extremely athletic practices. He also believes he has 5 or 6 legitimate first round picks coming off this year’s team. The Cards are ranked 6th heading into the season by CBS Sports.
Rick Pitino announced today that the University of Louisville Men’s Basketball program will hold its first NBA Pro Day this fall. While a date is still up in the air, Pitino does expect to have all 30 NBA teams represented at the workout. With Adel, Spalding and Mahmoud all being on the draft radar currently, and King, Bowen and Williams expecting to get attention quickly into the season, it makes perfect sense. The Cardinals are projected to have the number 1 schedule again this year and Pitino feels this will give the young Cards an opportunity to get used to that pressure.
Hear from Cards forever Jamari Staples, Cole Hikutini, Brandon Radcliff, Colin Holba, Keith Towbridge, James Quick and Deangelo Brown after their Pro Day workouts.
Here is a video recap of Sheldon Rankins pro day via Louisville Football.
Here is a video recap via Louisville Football on James Burgess Pro day.
This week…..on 55…..
You know I normally start out the opening paragraph to 55 with a preview of what im going to talk about then end it with: Well here we go. Once again, I share with you the 55 most ridiculous things I have heard, had to debate, or just thought about this past week. This …..is….55. But this week there is ONE ridiculous thing I have heard this week and it’s our UofL Men’s Basketball team being shafted with a 4 seed. So in that spirit…blah blah blah…this is 55.
1) I am going to start off 55 this week with Men’s tournament atrocity. Louisville is a 2, Wichita is in the toughest region and #25 SMU doesn’t even get in? Who is running this thing?
3) Oh….well, that..um, makes a little more sense then…Carry on
4) I digress
5) They placed us in a region with Duke, Michigan, uk and the undefeated Wichita State Shockers……This has got to be the biggest group of idiots since
7) They knew what they were talking about last year though…..smu
8) Yes I have decided to insert smu for smh in opposition of them being omitted from the NCAA Tourney….sure glad FU didn’t get left out.
9) Wordplay is FUn
10) Moving forward